Launch Pad The Ultimate Business Start-Up Kit
Launch Pad:- The Ultimate Business Start-Up Kit contains every element that you will need to start up and run a successful business. All that you need to start and run a successful business for just £25
The kit will take you a simple step by step process from generating an initial idea, researching the market writing business and marketing plans, through setting up your business and marketing utilising the very latest cutting edge free/low cost techniques. Then making your first sales and dealing with accounts and getting paid. There are live links to the necessary legal requirements on relevant websites to save you time and money ie low cost business registration website and HM Revenue & Customs etc
At every stage you will learn the simplest and most cost effective way to achieve success. There are tools templates and checklists ready made for easy use. You will also be pointed to the best sources of services and products from trusted suppliers.
This power packed kit is supported by a multi disciplined business expert.
Alan Briggs, known as the BizzyBizExpert, has 20 years experience of advising, training and mentoring business start-ups of all types. Alan runs live webinars on various relevant subjects which can even be accessed via the achieve library if you miss them.
Launch Pad – Contents
Preparation for Take Off
- Preparation is Critical
- Generating and testing Business Ideas
- Researching the Market
- How to write a winning Business Plan
- Financing Your Business
- Choosing a business structure:- Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Company and other types of business
- Forming the Company
- Protecting your Product and Brand
- Keeping Costs Low
- Working from Home or Business Premises
- Legal Stuff
- IT, computers and Communication
- Work, Life and Family
- Getting Seen and Creating the Right Impression
- Creating and Making Sales
- Get Yourself Noticed!
Taking your Business to the Stratosphere!
- Creating Customers That Come Back for More
- 12 Powerful Ways to Create Referrals
- Keeping to What You Do Best and Getting others to Do the Rest
- Managing Your Business Growth
Free Templates and Forms included in the Launch Pad:- The Ultimate Business Start-Up Kit!
Templates & Forms
- Idea Generator
- Personal Aims & Objectives
- Survival Income Format
- Personal Skills Assessment & Development Plan
- Vision and Objectives Format
- SWOT & PESTLE Analysis Format
- Market Research Action Plan
- Start Up Costs Format
- Marketing & Business Plan Format
- Marketing and Promotion Checklist
- Social Media Checklist
- ICT Checklist
- Accounts Book-Keeping Formats